Another Monday has already arrived, giving us an opportunity to trace the recent events which have happen last week. In this post we’ve selected the fresh publications about what’s going on in the Magento world exploring the main news and announcements. For your convenience, we’ve picked up some new tutorials that will help to streamline the customization process of your Magento store. Go to check out the list of the most useful and interesting post publications about Magento as well as our big community:
- Highlights from MagentoLive France 2016
Here you can find some Twitter and partner highlights from the event as well as photos from the conference.
- Critical Ecommerce Strategies to Drive Sales in 2016
Find out how you can take part in a free 30-minute webinar that will be helded by Pamela Hazelton for Practical Ecommerce.
- How to Manage Displaying of Sales Order Grid Columns in Magento
This tutorial contains all necessary information to let you learn how to implement the dynamic filter for columns in sales order grid.
- The Magento Forums Reach 100,000 Members
Here you can find just a brief review about constantly growing Magento community and its amazing moderation team.
- State of Magento Solution Specialist Certification – January 2016
In this report you will find the latest updates of the Magento Certified Solution Specialist program as well as some stats and data from the official Magento’s certification directory.
- How to Export and Import Customers in Magento 2
Have a closer look at the ways how to import new customers to a site automatically.
- How to effectively improve usability of your Magento store?
If you are facing usability issues on your store, in this post Marko Brisevac explains the main reasons why customers leave your site and how you can change that.
- How to Attract B2B Buyers to Ecommerce
It’s a quite informative article where Marcia Kaplan gives some useful tips and suggestions about B2B sale and summarized some statistics from a recent study by Forrester.
- How to Set Up CronJobs in Magento 1.x and Magento 2.0. Comparison
This great tutorial consists of step-by-step instructions about how to enable cron jobs in Magento 1.x as well as in Magento 2.0.
- How to Set Retail Discounts for Ecommerce
This is really helpful article for all merchants who need to know how much to discount an item and which popular retail pricing strategies to follow.
- Apply Now For The First UnderstandingE Accelerator
Guys from UnderstandingE are bringing the new Accelerator program that includes a 6 week mentoring course with Matt & Dave and 5 fellow ecommerce business owners.