Sometimes it’s not easy to start a new week after a busy weekend. But we hope that you had a good rest and now you are ready for new challenges! This weekly digest that covers all related Magento topics will help you to stay updated and find out more useful stuff about this popular eCommerce platform.
Here comes the great compilation of recent news and announcements concerning Magento and eCommerce business in general.
- Top 10 Tips When Launching Magento 2.0 Extensions: Learn About Technical Guidelines
Here you can the second tip of learning about technical guidelines as well as find out more additional suggestions from the valued developers.
- Meet Magento Italy 2016 - The Review
Being organized by Webformat, the main topics that have been discussed were marketplace, omnichannel strategy and e-commerce for mass retailers.
- 6 Ecommerce Email Marketing Campaigns for Q2 2016
If you are considering to put your email marketing to work, here you can find some great possibilities centered on traditional retail events like April Fools’ Day, Mother’s Day, and the beginning of summer.
- Magento 2 DIY The Complete Guide Review
Walk through the review of this helpful guide Firebear studio that offers not only CMS documentation, but also suggestions on the extensions, SEO tips and much more.
- Running Magento 2′s Tests
Check out the quick primer on running Magento 2’s development tests from Alan Storm.
- Designing Your Website This Year? There’s 9 Things You Should Know
This is quite interesting article for all designers and online stores’ owners that consists 8 tips that will be popular this year.
- Search-marketing Insights from Connect Search Engine Watch Conference
In this article Richard Sexton shares with his thoughts and impressions about the Connect Search Engine Watch Conference that he recently attended. The conference covered two interesting tracks — “Engage with Organic” and “Innovate with Paid”.
- Magento 2 XML Validation Errors
Another helpful blog post from Alan Storm related to Magento XML configuration files.
- Oro Series A funding. E-Commerce and Open Source.
An interview with Yoav Kutner, CEO and Co-Founder of Oro and MageCore who previously built Magento together with Roy Rubin.
- Adding Custom Layout Handles in Magento 2
In this brief note you may find rather useful info about a controller object that have been pushed into the “view model” layer.