Happy Monday, everyone!
The last days of May are running out and very soon we will welcome summer! So in order to save your time we compiled for you the latest blog entries, tutorials, interviews and useful tips in this weekly digest.
Whether you’re looking for some stimulating reading with your morning coffee or just need some helpful materials to improve your online store, we’ve got really useful stuff including marketing ideas for June, tips for effective store localization, how backend web applications and much more. Let’s dive in:
- mCommerce Will Finally Take Off
At I/O 2016 event, Google announced a new feature for Android: Android Instant Apps that allows users to go directly into the application to the exact page they were looking for without installing the app.
- 5 Content Marketing Ideas for June 2016
Check out new content marketing ideas for June 2016 that might just work for your business.
- The agency of the future: Systematization & automation?
In this article you’ll find some useful information about the future of ad- and web agencies.
- SEO Settings in Magento 2
If you need to learn more about SEO aspects of Magento 2, Amasty team has created the list of SEO settings available to Magento 2 users out of the box.
- Top Tips For Effective Store Localization
Running an online store on the international eCommerce arena requires to know some localization tips that will definitely help you to make your online business more successful.
- Meet Magento Association Interview Decathlon: Lydia Schaffranek
The next interview with the member of Meet Magento Association who is responsible for Member Management, Marketing and Sales.
- Pinterest, in a Change, to Allow Affiliate Link
This article covers how to get started with affiliate marketing on Pinterest.
- How to Become a Great Project Manager
Look through this blog entry that reveals all aspects and peculiarities of project manager’s job as well as a bunch of information about the workshops themselves.
- How Backend Web Applications Power Ecommerce Sites
By reading this post you will be explained how most web applications work.
- Key to Better Monitoring: Revenue Generating Workflows
This is quite interesting article that reveals that without workflow monitoring, real or synthetic, one-time vs 24-hour monitoring is not good enough to proactively tackle the issues that your online store may have.
- Our Laziness is the Number 1 Driver of Technological Progress
Here you’ll find interesting thoughts about collective comfort zone, intelligent things and the invisible hand.