When you are ready to run your own online store, it is time to find a reliable and properly functioning web host provider. But it can be a challenging task for the most of site owners. There are plenty of hosting companies on the web today, but the real question is how to choose which one works best for your needs.
The most important thing is to figure out that your hosting provider doesn’t limit you from anything needful. Pay attention on such key features as 100% Magento compatibility, reliable storage, server security, optimized performance, easy installation and tech support.
Before reviewing the following hosting services, we need to emphasize that Magento is feature-rich and advanced, therefore more resource-consuming platform. Take this into account and don’t strive for a cheap hosting. You need the most reliable service, not the cheapest one. Keep in mind that price should be reasonable and correspond to the quality of a hosting service. By the way, if you are planning to run your online store with Magento 2.0, you need to find a hosting with PHP 7.0 support to improve your site performance. All system requirements you can find here.
For your convenience, we’ve compiled the top 5 best hosting companies which have a number of different options that will work great for your Magento shop. Look through these brief hosting reviews and you will definitely choose the most suitable solution for your ecommerce business. So let’s specify what to look for in a Magento web hosting:
- Web space: 10 - 30GB;
- Free domain and daily backup;
- Unlimited bandwidth;
- Free CDN with each account;
- Magento advanced security;
- Anti-hack systems and Spam prevention;
- 24/7 customer service help.
- Free setup and migration;
- 7.5 - 55 GB Disk Space RAID-10;
- Email hosting included;
- PCI compliant environment;
- 75 - 250 GB/mo data usage;
- R1Soft File backups;
- 24/7 support;
- Free domain name;
- Unlimited Space & bandwidth;
- Magento optimized environment;
- Free website transfer;
- Automated installation of Magento Shopping Cart;
- 24/7 Live Chat & phone support;
- 60-Day money back.
- Magento CE pre-installed;
- 100 - 250 GB tier 1 premium bandwidth;
- Unlimited FTP and email accounts;
- 10 - 60 GB disk space;
- Daily database backups;
- 10 - 200 database connections;
- 24/7/365 support.
- Magento 1-Click setup;
- Free subdomain;
- Unlimited disk & bandwidth;
- 64 GB RAM server minimum;
- Turbo option - up to 20x faster;
- CloudFlare content delivery network;
- Magento expert support.
As you can see we selected the most reputable companies which offer professional hosting services specifically for Magento driven websites. Each hosting provider has its package with the best features required to run an online shop successfully.
In conclusion, we’d like to suggest you to postpone any long-term contracts, better yet to get a detailed consultation from tech support and give it a try first. Taking into account that Magento has the ability to utilize CDN functionality, it would be great to have this feature on board. CDN helps to serve your content with high performance for your end-users, so it’s really great option to make your website faster and user-friendly.